Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mellow Mushroom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mellow Mushroom

    Love this joint . Me and my daughter went this evening . She got a steak and cheese calzone about the size of Rhode Island and I settled for a Jerk Chicken Salad (diet). Enjoyed a Stone Levitation Ale to wash it down . Nice selection of brews and the food is always spot on .45 minute wait for a table , what a crowd downtown this evening . Winston-Salem has done a wonderful job at revitalizing the downtown part of the city . It is now the place to be .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mellow Mushroom

    My cuz has a house on Morningstar,and my Aunt and Uncle live 5 minutes from there. The next time I go visit,I'll have to check this place out (provided I can resist going to Goobers along the way again lol)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mellow Mushroom

    Hey , I'm a big Goober's fan as well . Every time I go to Mt. Airy , I eat at Goobers . Never gotten a bad meal there and service has been good too .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mellow Mushroom

    MM is quality. I love their sun-dried tomatoes. Mmmm...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mellow Mushroom

    there's a new mellow mushroom in Johnson City...it's just as good as the rest... great great great food

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mellow Mushroom

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    there's a new mellow mushroom in Johnson City...it's just as good as the rest... great great great food
    That's good to hear. I haven't eaten at the one in Asheville in years. It's awesome. I saw two hot blonde lesbians tongue kissing the last time I was there.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •